Wednesday 9 February 2011

My achievement - Be encouraged...

Success is a matter of preparation



I want to encourage and challenge everybody reading this note that we can achieve what we plan to do when it is done with excellence, discipline and getting the right skill necessary to do the job. For the benefit of those who do not know, I was writing a book, am happy to tell you that my status has changed, do not look for me at my old address, I have moved. I am now an AUTHOR. I have accomplished one of my dreams, it is a reality, 2 steps to receiving from God is officially a book, not a manuscript. It was challenging in terms of time and finances to covert my dream from a manuscript to a book, but it was worth it, I have expanded my skill and increased my network. If I can do it, I have news for you, so can YOU. I am a wife, mother and a career woman, I did it, I wrote my first book, and how did I manage it you ask? The answer is simple, in the words of Dani Johnson (Life coach), I don’t think you can handle the answer; it’s not how it is who His name is JESUS. My friends, be encouraged, what have you thought about doing in this new year, sing, dance, write, join a group, learn a new skill, whatever it is, it is not too late to start moving in the direction of achieving it. Be challenged to take the thought/dreams/ideas a step further. Watch out for the concluding part of this note.

God bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment