Friday 29 April 2011

29th April 2011

Today, we witnessed the marriage of Prince Williams and Miss Kate.
How beautiful was that?


The scenery, the crowds, the celebrities, the parade, the fly past and much more, made the Royal wedding stand out.

Over 1 million people came out to show their love and support for the Royal wedding, how cool; with most travelling from other part of the country to attend this special occasion, to those camping overnight at the Buckingham Palace arena despite the weather forecast, to those who arrived at the venue at 5am this morning.

The Prince and his wife are truly loved what can I say.
Did you know that the Sun came out immediately after Kate came out?

I watched the marriage occasion from the comfort of my lovely home and I must say it was one of the most beautiful wedding ceremony I have ever seen.

I will like to wish the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge a Happy Married Life.
God bless your union.

No comments:

Post a Comment