Friday 29 April 2011

Thank You

Two years ago, I was on the verge of frustration, all my hopes and wants seemed like an impossibility. I was going through a challenging season, it felt like forever. All my worlds came crashing one by one and I was very unhappy and stressed. I remember nights of crying and seeking God for a change, I told Him if He does not help me I am in big trouble because I do not have anyone to call upon to help me.

I asked I believed I received. Now that is the way it should be.



How did it happen, you wonder? I stopped driving to work and started taking the bus to and fro, giving me about four and the half hour travel time to read my bible, listen to Gods' word, read uplifting books and confessing Gods' word into the area of my life I needed help with. Doing this faithfully brought about a change in my situation and my life changed. Now I am full of joy, enjoy peace like a river, and living life at its peak. I am in control and I enjoy each day as it comes. I have grown smarter,wiser,faster and stronger and it is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our sight.

This experience gave birth to the journey that lead me to write 2 steps to receiving from God.

I will like to use this avenue to say a Big thank you to my friends and family who attended my book launch on Saturday the 16th of April 2011. God bless you real good. I am grateful and blessed to have you in my life.

Special appreciation goes to my husband Olumuyiwa, the love of my life. I could not have completed this project without him. I thank God for giving me His gift,I am most grateful.

In closing, to the only wise God be glory, honour,power and dominion forever.

Yours truly,

Omowunmi aka Toks

No comments:

Post a Comment