Thursday 7 April 2011

Invitation to The official launch of 2 Steps to Receiving from God

It gives me great pleasure and joy to invite you to the official launch of 2 Steps to Receiving from God.
Date: 16 April 2011
Time: 4pm - 6pm.

Location: Unit 6, 656 Forest Road Walthamstow London E17 3ED (opposite Waltham Forest College, behind Damson House).

This book was conceived after coming through the valley moments of my life. Confessing God's Word brought about a change in my life and my circumstances. God embarrassed me with so many miracles that I could not close my mouth.

Knowing God by reading, meditating and obeying His Word has been the best gift I have received in my entire life.
Come and celebrate with me and we lift up the name of Jesus.
Come and hear testimonies from readers of 2 Steps to receiving from God.
Come and be encouraged.

Do something different this year - Discover how to receive from God. Be there.

There is free parking on site Train Links: Nearest railway/ tube station is Walthamstow Central, Blackhorse Road Station & Wood Street Station. Buses 275, 123, 675. Other buses you can take 97, 34, 215, 357; get off at Forest Road bell corner and walk up towards Waltham Forest College

No comments:

Post a Comment